By the time this gets built (if ever), it would either be a catastrophe greater than The Sheikh Jaber Stadium or considering how fast skyscrapers are being built... The shortest!!!
- Name: Burj Mubarak al Kabir. (Sounds like a great name)
- Where: Kuwait's City of Silk. (An amazing concept)
- Cost: $11.26 billion. (Of which $5 billion will unfortunately be "misplaced")
- Estimated completion: 2016. (YEAAAAAAAH RIIIIIIGHT!!!... More like 2116)
- The challenge: Erect a 1km highbuilding that’s strong enough to withstand 240km/h winds. (This thing is definitely going to crumble like a cookie with the unique cost-cutting/profit-making techniques of Kuwaiti construction companies)
More information on Popular Science